Get your suitcase ready. It's time to go!
English courses and Gap Year programmes in Australia are our speciality. Garry Littman, the founder and director of The Language House, is Australian. He is an experienced English language trainer and education consultant. We know Australia like Tarzan knows the jungle.
For more information about English courses, Gap Year programmes, accommodation, visas for Australia and prices, complete our CONTACT form. You can also call us to discuss your preferred destination, accommodation, work options, visa, flights, budget, exams and training objectives with one of our consultants. We help you plan a brilliant Gap Year in Australia.
- A Gap Year in Australia combines English courses, English exams, work, travel and adventure;
- The climate is fabulous and 90% of the population lives near the sea;
- The cost of living in Australia is considerably lower than many European countries;
- The quality of teaching is excellent and all our English schools offer the Cambridge exams;
- The student visa and working holiday visas offer fabulous work opportunities;
- Our schools in Australia will help you find a job;
- You can work as a demi-pair/au-pair and study English at the same time;
- Excellent choice of programs: Cambridge exams, IELTS, Business English, TOEIC, TOEFL;
- Australians are generally pretty cool. They are open, friendly and love sport;
- It’s the perfect place to learn to surf;
- Australia is a very safe country;
- Life is more relaxed than in most European countries;
- The vast and beautiful landscapes offer incredible variety and many areas are, to this day, still untouched;
- Lots of amazing animals are found in Australia, most of them still in their natural environment;
- You won’t be attacked by a snake, shark or crocodile. Not on your first day...
We have a great choice of English school. Do you want to study English in a big city, or next to the beach surrounded by rainforest? Have a look at our guide.