Geneva: Cambridge B2 and C1 exam classes
Mini groups (max 3 students)
If you have a B2 level and would like to certify it with an internationally recognised exam, then our First Certificate in English (FCE) exam course is for you. This exam is ideal for Swiss primary school teachers who need a B2 certificate.
If your level is closer to C1 we recommend our Certificate of Advanced English C1 exam courses. This exam is ideal for students applying for entry into L'École hôtelière de Lausanne.
Both courses are led by our experienced and wise senior trainer David Creber (below).
Develop the English skills that you need to take the test with confidence.
- 12 weeks x 2 hour lessons each week – (evening classes)
- Maximum 3 students (minimum 2)
- Online practise exercises and homework
- Highly personalised practice in all four exam papers (Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking)
- Familiarisation of the format and question types
- Effective test-taking strategies
Course start dates: January, April, June and September
Geneva exam dates: Every month
Interested? Telephone 022 321 52 63 or write to us here
We also prepare students for the C2 Cambridge exam (Proficiency)
Around the world: Cambridge exams courses (séjours linguistiques)
The Cambridge exams are extremely popular in Switzerland and France. They will carry weight on your CV. The exams test your ability to listen, speak and read and write in English. Cambridge exams have an excellent reputation world-wide.
There are different exam levels from pre-intermediate to advanced. You must show that you have the necessary level before you can start the exam preparation course. We will test you and plan your exam course before you leave for your language travel.
If your level is not so strong, we recommend you start with General English until you are ready to start an exam preparation.
The most popular Cambridge exams are the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) C1 and the First Certificate (FCE) upper intermediate B2.
Courses are usually run for between 6 and 12 weeks. Classes range from 15 to 25 hours of face to face lessons per week.
Most of our schools in Australia, the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and the USA offer exam preparations that start in January, March, June and September.
The main Cambridge exams
- Preliminary English Test (PET) pre-intermediate B1
- First Certificate in English (FCE) upper intermediate B2
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) low advanced C1
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) advanced C2
Need more information: Telephone 022 321 52 63 or write to us here.
Most Cambridge exams are offered all year round in Geneva and Vaud.
For more information contact Cambridge English Examinations: